Affirmations for entrepreneurs create a positive mental attitude that helps us remain open to opportunity and lead us to success. Use the power of positive thinking to your advantage in 2023. 100 positive affirmations is not just for your neighbor – it’s for you – THE entrepreneur – THE business owner. Positive thinking breeds positive thinking, then positive action and greater business success! Use these affirmations daily!
Use the power of positive thinking to your advantage!
100 Powerful Affirmations for Entrepreneurs in 2023 helps harness your power of positive thinking. It also helps boost the effectiveness of your business strategy through inspiration and motivation. Magic is not involved, though the results are magical!
Positivity is a mindset. Affirmations can literally change your life by helping you focus on where you want to go and what is working. These repeated powerful words can change your emotional outlook from negative to positive, affecting your outlook on the day, raising your level of inspiration and motivation – and then affecting the actions you are willing to take.
It sounds so simple – and it is – when you follow through and take the action. Let’s literally visualize and get your eyes focused on the prize!
Get ready to craft a powerful sentence with meaningful words – say those words out loud – and believe.
What positive affirmations look like!
Affirmations are typically 1 powerful, present tense sentence:
- I am awesome.
- Today is going to be a great day.
Affirmations can be multiple sentences:
- I am grateful to be alive and able to live this day. I am excited about today’s possibilities. I am grateful for who I am and that the lessons I have learned will continue opening doors for me.
- I am confident. I am strong, and I get better and better every day.
Affirmations are empowering, leaving no room for negative thoughts to intrude and impede upon our psyche and efforts; they help us take healthy steps forward, focused on our strengths, what is working, and where we’re headed next.
When your activities are aligned with your business plan, and you’re busy taking steps forward, there’s no time for derailment. Daily affirmations help us focus.
HOW TO USE affirmations to shift your mindset.
Make affirmations an important part of your daily routine. Plan special time to look in a mirror, recognize your greatness, your path, and speak your intentions out loud.
Create your own rule, but at least give yourself 60 peaceful seconds of focused repetition. Repeat it 5 times – or 10. You’ll know. You’ll feel empowered. These are positive thoughts!
- Using positive words, choose or create a phrase that represents how you want to think or feel.
- Say your affirmation out loud.
- Say your affirmation while looking into a mirror.
- Write it down on your planner or in your journal.
- Repeat your affirmation throughout the day – anywhere, anyhow.
- Keep a list of positive affirmations. Keep a list of specifically business affirmations.
Use affirmations regularly. Too much is not a thing. Repetition shifts your mindset. It helps – like actually does help – to physically see your confidence grow by looking at yourself in the mirror, while hearing the words, and feeling the emotion.
To the naysayers… this isn’t about losing productivity. It’s recognizing what you’re feeling, reciting positive words for a brief moment and boosting your mental and physical state. It’s a law of attraction. Done right, it will boost your productivity. Boost your resilience. Give you grit!
Benefit from the power of positive thinking!
START TO BELIEVE IN POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS!
- I am grateful for the people I have in my life.
- I am grateful for the things I have in life.
- I treat myself kindly and with compassion.
- I am able to find the silver linings in difficult situations.
- I always try to see the bright side of things.
- I am worthy of love.
- I surround myself with positive, supportive people.
- I’m worthy of respect and kindness.
- I choose to celebrate my good qualities.
- I create space in my life for work, fun, and rest.
- I am authentic and present.
- I put my energy into the things that matter to me.
- I am free to create the life I desire.
- I give myself permission to be myself.
- I am at peace with who I am.
- I give myself permission to take time for myself.
- Happiness is a choice, and I choose to be happy.
- I am limitless.
- I am inspired by things happening all around me.
- I grow and improve every day.
- I appreciate the opportunities I’ve been given.
- Today I am going to show the world my greatness.
- I believe in myself.
- I like me.
- I know my worth.
- I am not perfect, and I know that’s okay.
- Good things are coming my way.
- I am proud of myself.
- My life is full of potential.
- I am a genius at work.
- I am good enough.
- I respect myself.
- I feel confident.
- I am in control of how I live my life.
- I am allowed to take my own path.
- I trust in my ability to make good decisions.
- My future is bright.
- I deserve success.
- I give myself permission to do what is right for me.
- I have the potential to succeed.
- I am fierce.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I am running a business I love, and my profits are high and growing.
- I believe in my vision and my mission.
- I can achieve every goal I set.
- The door to a great opportunity is opening for me now.
- I have the freedom to set my own goals.
- I am open to future opportunities.
- I will persevere and reach my goals.
- I am confident in the brand I created.
- I am committed and powerful.
- My actions create continual prosperity.
- Today I am focused and determined.
- Today I will wink at every challenge.
- I am the G.O.A.T.
- I believe in my ability to generate wealth.
- I am worthy of financial security.
- I build a stronger business with every move I make.
- My business allows me to do work I truly love.
- Running my own business means I create my own definition of success.
- My path is unique, and I am a magnet for success.
- Today will be very productive day.
- I look for the lesson.
- My challenges lead to growth.
- If I fall, I will get back up again.
- My mistakes help me learn and grow.
- It’s okay not to know everything.
- I can learn new things and build new skills.
- I am capable of achieving my goals.
- I get better every single day.
- I am focused on progress and reaching my goal.
- Every day, I am evolving into my best self.
- I am proud of myself and will always dare to try.
- I use setbacks to make me stronger.
- I give myself the time and space to grow and learn.
- Failure is just one step on the way to success.
- My mistake is an opportunity to learn.
- Taking small steps every day can help me achieve big goals.
- I am not built to give up.
- I can control how I react to others.
- My emotions have purpose and value.
- I trust myself and my feelings.
- I use my inner questions to create new goals.
- My strength is greater than my struggle.
- I am calm and content.
- I use mindfulness to create harmony.
- I honor my dark side and use it to generate positivity.
- I am allowed to say “no.”
- I stand up to my own negative thoughts.
- I have the power to let things go – and GO!
Successful business owners have positive attitudes!
Here is a great place to get started. Craft very personal affirmations! Ask yourself:
- What will lead you to success in business?
- What positive affirmations can help?
- What will help create or maintain a more positive outlook?
FILL IN THE BLANKS
- I am good at __________.
- I am capable of__________.
- I am proud of myself when I __________.
- My many positive qualities include __________.
- I am attracting customers who need and really enjoy my__________(product).
- I am worthy of__________.
Affirmations are known to add value and hold a special place in an especially fast-moving, sometimes cold, sometimes insecure world.
The business world is especially cold, right? So it’s fair to also say daily business affirmations are important too.
These positive statements commonly encourage ourselves and boost self-esteem and commitment. It may take some time, but let the idea of the power of repeating positive words resonate for a moment.
These powerful words create a positive mindset around your business goals, business growth, a skillset, relationships, and any areas causing negative thoughts or anxiety. It’s positive support for your mental health, even if it’s partially subconscious. You want to access your subconscious mind though – you do – often that is where anxiety and disbelief live on and flourish while we work so hard to remain optimistic.
Whatever area or skill causes you to struggle – create support and self-belief through affirmations. Feel abundant. Reach your goals.
Lose any suggestion that self-love is gushy, weak or possibly vain. It absolutely is not. It’s about inspiration, confidence – and making it happen. It make take some time to get used to encouraging statements. That’s okay. Start though. Create some self-love today.
I am awesome. Today is going to be a great day.
You got this.